Monday 4 May 2009

Twitter


Hola chicos acabo de hacer mi twitter, solo me siguen chicos. mi twitter de @nadiaputr por el camino. gracias muchachos

Hello guys i just made my own twitter, just follow me guys. my twitter's @nadiaputr by the way. thank you fellas

Por la forma en yeaaaaaay me libre del examen nacional. enhorabuena chicos! i puede ver nuestra línea de meta -> graduarse de escuela secundaria, por supuesto. congrats chicos, espero que será mucho más y mucho mejor que ahora en la escuela secundaria superior. wow!!!!!!!!!! amin :D

By the way yeaaaaaay me free from the national exam. congratulation fellas!!! i can see our finish line -> graduate from junior high school of course. congrats guys, hope we will be much and much better than now at senior high school. wow!


i actualizará este blog después, adiós amigo
xxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

será dura para siempre Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez